DYFC Online Registration Information
Please read the following to help make your registration process go smoothly. All DYFC registrations need to be done through this system. It is used to register players and to make payments for football or cheer. This system is also designed to help keep all of our DYFC families well-informed of events through announcements and emails. If you have any questions, please email our DYFC Registrar.
1. New families will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. After the account is created, please follow through the entire registration process.
2. Returning families must register each year and verify all information is current.
3. If you have multiple players, please register them all at the same time. After completing the first registration, click the “ContinueShopping” button to register additional players.
4. Participants with dual families wishing to be notified about DFYC information should list one parent from each family on the account.
5. Please add all player and parent family members by choosing the "Add Children" or "Add Adult" options.
6. Alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails are added when another adult is added to your account.
7. Those interested in being a "Team Parent" (mom or dad) please email the president or vice-president contact information is under contacts page.
8. Those interested in being Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches please email the President or VP contact information is under contacts page.
9. Visa/MasterCard and Debit Card payments made online and Checks by Mail are all accepted. Access to your account information includes payments, due dates, and balances.
10. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.
Thank you for using our online registration!
*If unable to register online, please contact our DYFC Registrar contact information is under contacts page.